Here's what's in this month's issue of Computer Shopper magazine
July 2020 - issue 389
- Get More From Your Smart TV: Get the perfect sound and vision, discover all your TV’s hidden features and find out what to watch in lockdown with David Ludlow’s in-depth guide to getting the best out of your smart set
- Group tests - Tablets/e-readers: The best handheld devices for everything from making video calls to settling down with a good book.
- Hot Product - Galaxy S20: The Galaxy S20 is the cheapest of Samsung’s latest flagship line-up, but by matching its stablemates on key specs, such as the 120Hz display and all-new Exynos processor, it feels like good value even at £799
- Beginner’s Guide to PC Modding: We walk you through seven quick and easy PC modding projects you can try at home, from adding a personal touch with some snazzy lighting to getting your computer running cooler, quieter and more efficiently
- Best buys: Looking for the best kit we've reviewed recently? It's all in our Best Buys section
- Retro - Point and Click: The classic point-and-click adventure game Beneath a Steel Sky is being rebooted for the modern day, complete with 3D graphics. David Crookes talks to the man behind both the original game and its long-awaited sequel
- And a lot more...
Want to see more? Subscribe by 10pm on Tuesday 26th May to receive issue 390.
Whether you want Computer Shopper delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price.