Here's what's in this month's issue of Computer Shopper magazine
September 2019 - issue 379
- 24 Laptops - Pick your perfect portable: With our in-depth buying guide and full reviews of 24 of the latest laptops, ranging from £180 bargains to gaming powerhouses and slim, light ultraportables, you can be sure you'll find the perfect portable for you.
- Artificial Neural Networks: Intel, Google and Microsoft are among the tech giants hoping to create an alternative model of computation that mimics the human brain. Mike Bedford investigates the pioneering research that could lead to massive performance gains over traditional methods of computing.
- Hot Product - Raspberry Pi 4: The Raspberry Pi 4 isn't just another top-quality project computer: with its more powerful processor, upgraded connectivity and dual-monitor support, it's the first Pi board that could act as a viable desktop system, too.
- Advanced Projects - Master Word: Banish all those irritations and redundant features from Microsoft Word and customise the program to make it work for you with the help of master wordsmith Clive Webster.
- Best buys: Looking for the best kit we've reviewed recently? It's all in our Best Buys section
- The Lynx Effect: David Crookes remembers the Atari Lynx, a cutting-edge, 16-bit handheld console, which 30 years ago could have been a contender had it not been crushed by the Nintendo Game Boy.
- And a lot more...
Want to see more? Subscribe by 10pm on Sunday 28th July to receive issue 380.
Whether you want Computer Shopper delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE 26-piece screwdriver set when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.