Here's what's in this month's issue of Computer Shopper magazine
July 2020 - issue 389
- Get More From Your Smart TV: Get the perfect sound and vision, discover all your TV’s hidden features and find out what to watch in lockdown with David Ludlow’s in-depth guide to getting the best out of your smart set
- Group tests - Tablets/e-readers: The best handheld devices for everything from making video calls to settling down with a good book.
- Hot Product - Galaxy S20: The Galaxy S20 is the cheapest of Samsung’s latest flagship line-up, but by matching its stablemates on key specs, such as the 120Hz display and all-new Exynos processor, it feels like good value even at £799
- Beginner’s Guide to PC Modding: We walk you through seven quick and easy PC modding projects you can try at home, from adding a personal touch with some snazzy lighting to getting your computer running cooler, quieter and more efficiently
- Best buys: Looking for the best kit we've reviewed recently? It's all in our Best Buys section
- Retro - Point and Click: The classic point-and-click adventure game Beneath a Steel Sky is being rebooted for the modern day, complete with 3D graphics. David Crookes talks to the man behind both the original game and its long-awaited sequel
- And a lot more...
Whether you want Computer Shopper delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price.