Here's what's in this month's issue of Computer Shopper magazine
June 2019 - issue 376
- Design your dream PC: We test the best processors, memory, motherboards, PSUs, storage, graphics cards, coolers and cases, and show you how to put them together to build the perfect PC for your needs, all from just £372.
- Excel at Excel: Discover all of Microsoft Excel's hidden powers with the help of James Bond and Clive Webster - licensed to fill in cells in a spreadsheet in a professional manner.
- Hot Product - Dell XPS 13: Dell's XPS 13 series has produced some of the best ultraportables ever, and the 2019 version in another success. Improved battery life, a better-positioned webcam and a brilliant display are just a few of the attractions.
- Let's get physical: Is our love affair with all things digital on the wane? As sales of vinyl records continue to soar and photographers rediscover the joys of film, Mike Bedford explores the roots and the destiny of the analogue revival.
- Best buys: Looking for the best kit we've reviewed recently? It's all in our Best Buys section
- Retro - Amstrad CPC 464: David Crookes talks to one of the pioneers behind Sir Alan Sugar's influential and still popular first computer, the CPC.
- And a lot more...
Want to see more? Try 3 issues for just £1. Don't forget to subscribe before 8pm on 23rd April to ensure to receive next month's issue 377.
Whether you want Computer Shopper delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE 26-piece screwdriver set when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.