Here's what's in this month's issue of Computer Shopper magazine
July 2019 - issue 377
- Get a better phone for less: We put 18 smartphones to the test, showing you how to get flagship specs at a budget price, and ask if 5G and foldable phones are the future. Plus how to avoid the contract rip-off - and are Huawei products sage to use?
- Keeping it Wild: Madeline Bennett investigates how drones, artificial intelligence and seismic sensors are being used to protect wildlife from poachers and other threats on land and at sea.
- Hot Product - MateBook X Pro: The Huawei MateBook X pro takes a familiar design and adds new features, updated hardware and a longer-lasting battery. The result is a great ultraportable, but there's tough competition from within Huawei itself.
- Feature - It is rocket science: Almost 40 years after the launch of the first Space Shuttle, Nik Rawlinson looks back at the systems and the software that helped to power the world's first space plane.
- Best buys: Looking for the best kit we've reviewed recently? It's all in our Best Buys section
- Retro - Inside the Head of Frank Sidebottom: David Crookes on the life of Chris Sievey - punk pioneer, Speccy coder, and the man beneath the papier mâché mask.
- And a lot more...
Want to see more? Try 3 issues for just £1. Don't forget to subscribe before 8pm on 25th May to ensure to receive next month's issue 378.
Whether you want Computer Shopper delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE 26-piece screwdriver set when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.